Information on article 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003
Dear user, pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, and in relation to the data personal including Italian Grand Tour will come into possession, we inform you of the following:
1. purpose of the processing of the data.
The treatment is aimed at the registration of the user and activate the same against all possible services of the site www.italiangrandtour.it.
2. methods of data processing.
(a) the processing is performed through the operations or set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 letter.
(b) d. LGS. 196 / 2003: the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
(c) the operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated instruments.
(d) the processing is carried out by the owner and / or in charge of the processing.
3. the provision of data.
The provision of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the implementation of the activities referred to in paragraph 1.
4. the refusal to provide data.
Any refusal by the individual to confer personal data implies the impossibility to carry out the activities of point 1.
5. communication of data.
Personal data may be communicated to those responsible for processing and may be disclosed for the purposes of paragraph 1 for workers and employees of Italian Grand Tour and, in general, to all persons to whom the communication is necessary for proper execution of purpose mentioned in paragraph 1.
6. the disclosure of data.
Personal data are subject to disclosure insofar as this is necessary for the performance of the activities referred to in paragraph 1. However, you cannot exclude the acquisition of such information by third parties.
7. rights the Article 7 Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 grants the exercise of certain rights, including the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of their personal data and provide them in an intelligible form; You have the right to know the origin of the data, the purpose and methods of processing, of the logic applied to the processing, the identity of the holder and subject that the data may be communicated; the party has the right to obtain updating, rectification and integration of the data, erasure, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; the holder has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data.
8 data controller.
The data controller is Italian Grand Tour.
Cookies are small pieces of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the Web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences from a single browser on the specific device used (PC, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services. Later in this document will refer to cookies and similar technologies while simply using the word “cookie”.
Types of cookies
– Cookie “technical” (analysis and performance). Cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use the site anonymously. These indicators even without identification of the user, allow, for example, for detecting whether the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. Disabling cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
– Cookie profiling. – These are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymous or not) user preferences and improve your browsing experience.
– Third-party cookies. – Visiting a website, you can get cookies from visited site (“owners”), both from websites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example are the “social plugin” Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the page you visited, directly generated by these sites and integrated into the host site. The most common use of social plugin is designed to share content on the social network. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The collective management information by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information to which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, listed below are the different information web addresses and ways to manage cookies.
Information Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): access your account. Section privacy.
Information Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ Information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Pinterest information https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
Instagram / Intagme.com: http://intagme.com/privacy/
AddThis Information: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
The site Italian Grand Tour also includes components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Again, it comes to third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the reception site (performance cookie). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information about site usage behavior (including your IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which deals in preparation of reports for the Italian Grand Tour operators on the activities on the site. Italian Grand Tour does not use (and do not allow others to use) the Google analysis tool to track or collect personally identifiable information.
Google will not associate your IP address with other Google data or seek to link an IP address to the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. For more information, please visit the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
You can disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Analytics, please visit the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active until you close your browser or log out of the execution of the order. Other cookies “survive” in the browser is closed and are also available in future visits. These cookies are known as persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation.
Browsing the site pages Italian Grand Tour you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent cookies and profiling.
The user can decide to accept cookies using your browser settings. The total or partial disabling cookies technicians not compromise the use of the site features. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. The following Web resources that illustrate how to do this for each of the major browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9